[via Becoming Beeman (by the producer/director of Heroes)]
– Fear not, happy little gamers: the Bob Ross video game will happen as planned!
– Miss MST3K, but not clever enough to talk back to the screen yourself? Let former writer Michael J. Nelson do it for you!
– Finally, one site combines the best parts of myspace and…um…allrecipies.com. Please welcome BakeSpace!
– Geek god Wil Wheaton decimates his own performance as he reviews TNG episodes on his blog.
– Writer of addictive stutterbeats Timbaland talks to Blender
– Record Labels turn Piracy into Marketing Opportunity (from WSJ). Remember folks, when live gives you AIDS, make Lemon-AIDS! (Thanks Sarah Silverman)
– For the kid in all of us, here’s an archive of old school Sesame Street videos and sounds!
– Here’s why I dont find Borat funny.
- The Nation just posted its new National Entertainment State documenting the 6 companies that run most of the entertainment world.
- Ricky Gervais interviews Larry David
- YouTube has a pilot by one of the writers of Scrubs about a reality show about the making of a sitcom. It’s much funnier than it sounds… The WB decided to run with “Twins” instead.
- RIP Aaron Spelling