- I am not a perfect person. I’ve done foolish things, self-destructive things, and I have many days where I’m ruled by ego or just want to spend the day in bed.
- Curiosity is a driving force. I’ve written about this before, but I really do believe that all the best lives come from curiosity.
- Ego is an illusion. “ME” is an illusion.
- Talking about it beats not talking about it. This one is about relationships. Often there’s scary
- Stepping into the scariness of connecting and being vulnerable is the same as living, and always worth it.
- “Good” experiences provide Joy, “bad” experiences provide data.
The ongoing adventures of a NYC boy reinventing himself in Atlanta