- One of my top albums of 2006, The Format’s “Dog Problems” is being given away.. FREE and at no cost! Get it now!
- Apparently theres an email going around at Microsoft HQ about life at google. I was surprised to hear that its not all steak and blowjobs. Okay, not really. It sounds more like beer bongs and sorority girls, actually.
- There are no words for how cool this PhotoSynth demo is, but here’s a shot: Imagine taking a bunch of photos of a building and having a piece of software automatically recognize where you are in 3d space and build a model of the building. Now imagine that tied into flickr.
- Hum a song into your computer to identify it with Midomi
- For all the worker drones: How to write a do-able ToDo list via lifehacker
- Are you a sexualist or a sensualist? Nerve may help answer the question.
Free Music, Photo Magic
One of my top albums of 2006, The Format’s “Dog Problems” is being given away.. FREE and at no cost! Get it now! Apparently theres an email going…