I know I know, you haven’t heard from me lately. I have been posting at some of my other blogs, namely Cute Girls in Stupid Sunglasses as well as my DJ setlist site.
Here’s some stuff to keep you amused:
- On last.fm? Here’s a tool to give you graphs of your listening patterns.
- $10,000 face scanner for your CGI needs? No thanks, I’m drinking Milk!
- Self-explanatory: What’s Cooking, Grandma?
- Interesting NY Times article on how making the better answer the default answer increases productivity and saves lives.
- From the “hack your life” file, improve your own personal Kaizen (i.e. slow improvement of many things over the course of time)
- For the internet marketing nerds: Here’s how Google’s acquisition of Feedburner will change RSS marketing.
- Something Warner got to first (Damn you, Ethan!)
Until next time, see you on the internets!