- Sad but not surprising that there was no mention of Darfur
- Why does ‘a debate on foreign policy’ exclusively mean war and talking about countries that hate us
- I found it interesting that McCain referred to Obama ‘Senator Obama’ and Obama called McCain ‘John’
- Neither side had a slam dunk
- Some of the Obama Magic is wearing off the more he talks about policies and things in Washington-ese
- I’m not sure it was the best idea to allow direct interaction between the candidates, although I’m not happy about not thinking its the best idea
- Somewhere in an attic, there is an portrait of George Stephanopolis that’s aging.
- The snarky Facebook status messages were flying a mile a minute.� I’m sure Twitter was the same way.